Demon War: Idle Rebellion
Archived Public Release Changelogs
Archived Beta Changelogs
Nothing here yet. :)
- Fixed save game bug caused by v1.4.5
- Save game efficiency increase
- Minor bug fixes
- Troops can no longer be regenerated past their max
- Bosses and Heroes now do a minimum damage based on the hero's level instead of 0 when their ATK is lower than the opposing DEF
- Fixed a bug with one of the Daily Rewards (we usually can math, we promise)
- Fixed a bug with the Limited Quests taking longer than they should
- Layout/UI changes to settings and credits pages
- Hovering over items in the premium shop "Ragnarok" gives you further information about them
- Trying to slot the power orbs from the popup was not working. Fixed.
- Fixed bug that caused the game to freeze when trying to open the power orb selection popup in the time machine
- Daily rewards button in the top menu bar now stops animating when you accept the day's reward
- Added Daily Rewards!
- Added a top status bar for the settings/help/talk to NPC buttons, as well as the new daily rewards button, and panels that will show the times to complete quests and troop training, coming soon.
- UI Change to the command center - the trophy to enter the Stats and Achievements page now sits on a pedestal to the left of the time machine
- Limited Quest cooldowns are now reset on warping to New Dimension
- Limited Quests time to complete now affected at ¼ the time machine speed boost rate; in exchange, their cooldowns are now affected at ⅛ the rate, to a minimum of 1 hour
- Fixed bug causing the upgrade button on the militia building to not
- Retroactively applied hellstone rewards for
- Fixed already absorbed Ultra Orbs so they count as x1 per orb instead of 0.5
- Changed the amount gained per orb back to original values for quest speed and ultra boosts
- Fixed bug that caused the total number of achievements count to increase after warp
- Fixed bug that caused the next bonus on the extractors to sometimes not show the correct bonus
- Extractor area now allows for expanding to view all 8 extractors at once. Can no longer collapse the area manually
- Fixed another bug causing individual troop attack text to show negative at large numbers
- Increased auto quest efficiency
- Added New Dimension achievements
- Fixed hero HP showing negative at higher amounts
- Started on new Tutorial. Now available for first three pages in Barracks, the strategy map, and the command center.
- Minor UI changes
- Changed version check in the game to include the new release's changelog. From now on, only major feature updates will be sent out via Kongregate's news feed.
- Added analytics to keep track of Hellstone usage
- Fixed a bug in the extractors, where at higher levels, they’d go negative.
- Fixed bug causing troops trained statistic to not track properly when offline/off-tab, or when using hellstones to expedite training
- Made the troop training more efficient
- Fixed some bugs related to the new way the extractor cost reduction boost is programmed
- Fixed the text on the Ultra orbs to show each increases the bonus by 0.5, rather than 1
- Adjusted the Crystalin cost reduction boost.
- Added absorption ability to said Crystalin boost. This, unlikely the others, currently has a max level of orbs it can absorb (20), mostly to keep from getting to Infinity from overly large numbers. This will likely change in the future
- Ultra orbs are now no longer able to be removed or dragged in any way. When they’re absorbed, if there are any unused orbs, they’re automatically slotted as well
- The Thief’s special ability now no longer scales infinitely – it caps at double speed, then lowers the Boss’ speed by 1% per 10 levels after 100
- When the Available Quest filter is enabled, it no longer shows quests with the required number of heroes greater than the number available
- Added a better way to show which heroes are on which quests. The status text on the hero and quest pages will now show which quests they’re on (if any)
- Minor UI changes.